Second Square To None


  Ed-devane-welfare-clinic by Ed Devane

Info from eddevane.com:
This is my set from last week's Welfare Clinic show hosted by DJ Welfare on Radio Na Life. I used a lot of tunes from the archives, making Frankenstein-like mashes from re-purposed basslines or breaks taken from abandoned or obsolete tunes. I have a lot of live jams and unreleased tangents of tunes from over the last couple of years especially, some of which are put to use here.
This mix featured the vocal talents of (in order of appearance) Madja Ratkje (yoink), Laura SheeranNiamh de BarraSusana Peralta, Amanda Feery, and Regan Davis. Also in there are mashes of John Mary Trilogy recordings and recent jams with Kachanski and Dubreak, and remixes I've done in the last few weeks of AnodyneT-Polar and Swarm Intelligence, and some new tunes coming up for release on Takeover Recordings and !kaboogie, and maybe SSTN. Hope ye like, as ever I am available to play gigs so get in touch if you want to book me.
Full tracklist here.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment