Second Square To None


  CHILDREN UNDER HOOF - MIX // October 2010 by SkinnyWolves

New Skinny Wolves mix, looks like a very interesting tracklist from Children Under Hoof. More details (including full tracklist) on Children Under Hoof/School Tour man Ger's blog.
A mix I made for Skinny Wolves's ongoing mix series compiled by bands that are/ have play at their shows. I asked the four other members of Children Under Hoof to give me three songs each that reflected what they think influences their input into the Hoof's "sound". I send Saturday mixing them together with some film and TV clips, slowed down vinyl rips and songs that get me all hot and bothered.
School Tour has also release an excellent new free EP of eerie, low-fi, synth electronica. Download Yes Way EP.
More info on the always excellent Harmless Noise.







  

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment